A Handicare Freecurve stairlift can really help you to live life more independently, benefit from greater freedom of movement, and experience more peace of mind that simply results from a safer, elegant way to travel up and down stairs. In addition, you'll have another valuable, essential asset added to our home.
Why shouldn't we be protective of the colours, choices, and styles that we choose to help make our homes our relaxing spaces to enjoy?
We understand how your home decoration and style can give you much enjoyment. So we can help you choose a stairlift style that matches the decor of your home. Lots of available choices can help you find the best finish with ideal options that you prefer.
Remember, your stairlift will be installed directly on to your staircase, not the wall, with minimum fuss and mess, and a tidy finish. No drilling into your walls is required.
To help, the Handicare Freecurve stair lift with Classic seat is available:
- In 3 upholstery colours: Bordeaux Red, Beige, Cocoa Brown.
- Plus 3 standard rail colours: cream white, brown, or grey.
- Also, if you prefer, you can have a different rail colour, to perfectly match your home colours and style. How: you can choose any RAL colour (with a surcharge).
To recap, RAL is a colour matching system used in Europe.
How Can a Handicare Freecurve Stair Lift Help Protect Your Health?
While independent living can add a certain richness to our lives, if we have health challenges, sometimes, a helping hand is most welcome:
- A stairlift can help ease the pain that results from wear and tear on damaged knees, hips, ankles, tired muscles, and more.
- When climbing stairs becomes harder, or more of a physical challenge, a Handicare stairlift can offer a safer way to travel up and down stairs.
- Better safety means that your stairlift can really help keep you, and also others who may use your stairlift, safer. Say no to the risk of falling down stairs in your home.
Why Choose Handicare?
There's a Handicare stairlift available to install for all situations and staircase types. Narrow stairs, wide stairs, steep stairs, or sharplely angled stairs, can all be accommodated with the right stairlift design installed by our competent, professional installation engineers.
Even with the narrowest of staircases, we can design your stairlift installation to ensure there is enough free walking space available on your stairs after your stair lift is installed.
If you have problems getting around, with a Handicare stairlift, your mobility and safety can improve, so you can still keep living in your own home.
Handicare Freecurve Stairlifts Features, Benefits, Options
No matter which Handicare stair lift you may choose, they all share key features, including:
- Can be customised to fit your stairs and meet your precise needs.
- Easy to use.
- Active seat design: helps you get on and off your stair lift and helps reduce unnecessary strain on your joints and muscles.
- Seat swivel options. After you arrive upstairs, swivel your seat to face your landing to ensure a safer, easy move off your stairlift chair. Swivel options include manual or automatic swivel.
- Compact layout. Seat, armests and footrest can fold away. When folded away, you create additional space both on the stairs and on landings, hallways, and walkways.
- A comfortable seat with reassuring armrests and footrest helps ensure a pleasant ride up and down stairs whenever you want.
- Designed to run quietly.
- Ergonomic, intuitive light-touch joystick controls.
- Safety stop. The stair lift sensors scan the stair lift path for obstacles. When any are found, the the stair lift is brought to a safe stop. Remove the obstacle and your stairlift can continue.
- Designed to maximise the space available for your particular choice of stair lift model.
- Remote controls: one for upstairs, another for downstairs use. So at the touch of a button, you can easily call for your stairlift to come to you.
- Powered options. No need to bend to fold away the footrest: the powered option does the job for you. Being able to illuminate your footrest helps prevent a tripping risk, so is especially helpful in those low-light areas.
- Rail ending options. To help avoid a trip hazard risk, some stair layouts can benefit from having an automatic hinged rail with safety system or dopnose fitted.
- Backup battery power assurance. If your electrical supply ever fails, the backup batteries in your Handicare Freecurve stairlift can keep your stairlift working and operational for at least 10 rides up and down your stairs.
The Handicare Freecurve Classic Seat Colours
The Freecurve Classic stair lift seat is available in 3 cool, stylish, inviting colours:
- Bordeaux Red.
Other Handicare Freecurve Seat Options
The Handicare Freecurve is also available with two more seat options:
About Handicare, Accreditations, and Certifications
Since the beginning, from 1886, Handicare has constantly developed better lifting technologies. Over 130 years history of working with and developing new lifting innovations allows for great skillsets to be mastered. Especially relevant when working amazing new materials and advanced stairlift innovations.
Handicare is also compliant to ISO 9001:2008 quality certificate. Moreover, Handicare tests all its products to achieve approved ratings by worldwide independent inspection institutions like TUV, TNO, Liftinstituut.
Brochure for Handicare Freecurve Stairlift With Classic Seat
- Download the Handicare Freecurve stairlift with Classic seat brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Handicare Freecurve stair lifts with Classic seat, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.