The Simplicity Plus / Simplicity+ offers you the very essence of a stairlift without compromising on quality or style. Designed by a team of experts who have distilled all that a stairlift should be into a compact and unobtrusive unit; this simple yet stylish design delivers a safe and reliable way to overcome the problems posed by stairs.
- With four height settings and a maximum weight capacity of 19 Stone (120 Kgs), the Simplicity can accommodate a wide range of users and locations.
- The Handicare 950 simplicity is only available with a manual swivel seat and beige upholstery.
- For any options please see the Simplicity PLUS below.
- Handicare is an ISO 9000 registered company which means you can be sure your lift has been produced to the most stringent safety and quality requirements.
Slim Yet Spacious
The Simplicity stairlift is designed for maximum comfort with a wide cushioned seat and back rest. All seats are upholstered with flame retardant wipe-clean fabric. Space is at a premium in most hallways and the Simplicity is styled with this in mind, the result being an ultra slim folded unit that can be supplied with a hinged track if required.
Simple To Store
When not in use your Simplicity can be folded up and, using your remote control, you can send it wherever you choose on its track leaving the staircase clear for other users. Thanks to its continuous charging strip the lift can be parked at any point and the batteries will receive a top up charge.
Safety As Standard
Every Simplicity comes with a clip seat belt as standard. Not only is your footplate covered with an anti-slip hard wearing carpet, it also has safety edges that will cause the lift to stop should it meet any obstruction during use. Tucked safely away the key switch can be easily accessed by folding the arm up. Removal of this key will enable you to disable the lift should you wish to prevent unauthorised use.
For more information or to get no obligation advice on to ask any questions about the Handicare 950 Series, please call freephone 0800 085 4143 for free no obligation advice.
Introducing the Handicare Simplicity PLus
Text content for this section to follow.
For a Closer Look at the Handicare Simplicity 950 Series, Check Out the Gallery Below
Brochure for Handicare 950 Simplicity Plus Straight Stairlift
- Download the Handicare 950 Simplicity Plus straight stairlift brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Handicare Simplicity 950 series stair lifts, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.