The Homeadapt Elite heavy duty stairlift has a 30 stone weight capacity. We are pleased to introduce this new product to our range in 2009. Carrying the largest safe working load of any straight lift available (30 stone / 190.5 kg), it also has a 2 way swivel seat as standard.
- Maximum user weight of 30 stone (190.5 kg).
- Two-way manual swivel seat, ideal for narrow corridors at the bottom.
- Adjustable armrest width. (450 mm - 552 mm).
- Adjustable seat height for easier entry / exit at top and bottom of staircase.
- Adjustable footrest height for added comfort.
- Contoured seat for maximum comfort.
- Locking swivel seat at the top and bottom of the stairway.
- Two remote, wireless call / send controls.
- Footrest safety sensor and retractable belt.
- Charging station indicator lights at the top and bottom of the rail.
- Onboard audio and visual diagnostics make service easier and more precise.
- Rail installs to within 152 mm (6 in) from the wall.
- Smooth, powerful drive system. Battery powered technology.
- Soft-start, soft-stop for the user’s maximum comfort.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on major components, 2 years on parts.
Stair Lifts: Heavy Duty Stairlift - 30 stone / 190.5 kg Weight Capacity
The Homeadapt Elite stairlift can change your life forever. Stairway lifts are the perfect solution to home accessibility – taking you up and down your stairs safely, comfortably and effortlessly.
As you smoothly glide from one floor to another, you will realize how wonderful it is to enjoy your whole home again. Our stairlifts are designed to become a natural part of the house, contributing to the peaceful flow of everyday life in any household.
Elegance and Quality
The Homeadapt Elite reflects the taste and sophistication of modern users. While serving the need for safety and reliability, it sets a new standard for residential accessibility.
With a honeycomb rail design for improved stability and visually coded diagnostics to instantly analyze the unit’s operational status, the Homeadapt Elite is the epitome of form and function. When outstanding features complement classic design, the result is uncompromising quality.
The Homeadapt Elite represents more than a decade of research and engineering by Bruno Independent Living Aids, the US market leader in high-quality stairlifts. A Homeadapt stairlift from Bruno means innovative design, unparalleled performance and a new life in the home you love!
Easy to Use
Enjoy the finest in streamlined, compact design. The seat height, footrest height and armrest width are adjustable for added comfort. The armrests can easily be flipped up for easy transfer from a wheelchair, completing the unit’s range of flexible features. Due to the compact design, family members and guests will be able to use the stairs as usual.
Safe and Reliable
With a rated weight capacity of 30 stone (190.5 kg), and sensors that detect any obstacles on the stairs, the Homeadapt Elite moves up and down your staircase with power and efficiency. The offset swivel seat makes the entry and exit position at the top of the landing safer and easier than ever.
Equipped with two 12-volt DC batteries that are continuously powered through a small, unobtrusive battery charger that plugs into any household outlet, the Homeadapt Elite provides uninterrupted performance, even during a temporary failure of electrical service to your home.
The simple, unique design of the rail hides all mechanical components, and installation requires no modification to your staircase. The installation is quick and easy. The two wireless call / send controls can be mounted on the wall or kept in a place that is convenient to you. There are no wires running along the wall.
The Homeadapt Elite delivers comfort, premium quality and first-class features at an affordable price. In addition, the stairlift comes with the Bruno Gold Warranty – five years for major components and two years on parts.
For a Closer Look at the Homeadapt Elite Heavy Duty Stairlift for Straight Stairs, Why Not Check Out the Gallery Below?
Brochure for Homeadapt Elite Straight Stairlift
- Download the Homeadapt Elite stairlift brochure for straight stairs.
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Homeadapt Elite stair lift for straight stairs, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.