Stannah stairlifts are the world's largest manufacturer of straight and curved stairlifts, and probably the most well known. Dolphin have been supplying and installing Stannah products for many years, and are one of their largest trade customers.
- Stannah is a registered tradmark.
- The CE mark indicates that a product complies with the applicable European directives which relate to health, safety, environment, and consumer protection.
- Stannah Stairlifts Limited has been accredited to ISO9001:2008 since 2009.
- Dolphin have been supplying and installing Stannah products for many years, and are one of Stannah's largest trade customers.
- Dolphin Stairlifts East Anglia are an approved Stannah dealer.
- A new Stannah fitted by Dolphin is every bit as good, but usually cheaper than dealing direct with the manufacturer.
Introducing the Stannah 260 Series
The Stannah 260 is designed for curved stairs. We consider this stairlift to be one of the best curved stairlifts on the market. Although more expensive than some, the ride quality, reliability and aesthetics make it the market leader.
Featuring a slim track, microprocessor controls and lower seat height. We now have the choice of four seat styles; the Sarum, Saxon, Solus and Sofia.
Options available include a powered swivel seat, and powered hinged rail. The versatility of the Stannah 260 allows it to be fitted to either the inside or the outside of the staircase, to maximise ease-of-use, comfort and space. The latest Sofia and Solus chairs offer the option of a two way powered swivel seat (top and bottom of stairs).
Key Features and Benefits of the Stannah 260 Series
- Simple installation - normally within a few hours.
- Battery powered - automatic charging, when parked.
- Automatic slowing facility on tight bends for safety and comfort.
- Joystick or push-button controlled.
- 9 colour and fabric options available.
- New models or reconditioned models available.
Please note: the feasibility and pricing of curved stairlifts can be quite complex, with many options available. We would advise you ask us for a no obligation assessment in your home before placing an order.
Discover More About the Stannah 260 Series
- Stannah 260 Series Siena Curved Stairlift
- Stannah 260 Series Sarum Curved Stairlift
- Stannah 260 Series Sofia Curved Stairlift
- Stannah 260 Series Solus Curved Stairlift
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on choosing a Stannah 260 curved stair lift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.