If A Stannah Siena / 600 Stairlift Could Make Your Life Easier, Why wait? Make A Step Change Today.
You can have a better quality of life when you have the energy to do the things you want: enjoy visits from your family, or entertain friends, and just relax more easily. That's why, the sooner your stairlift is installed, the sooner you can start enjoying more the things you love doing. Here's why.
Imagine how a Stannah stairlift can make your life so much easier. Of course, homes come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. That's why, having the right stairlift can make all the difference! Your stairlift can be like hand and glove: when the most suitable stairlift is in your home, your Stannah Siena fits beautifully into your lifestyle.
Sometimes, clients think their home or stairs are not suitable for a stairlift. You can be amazed and pleasantly surprised after we show you how a chosen stairlift can be installed in a simple, elegant way. Yes, the process is technical, but our engineers will make it all look easy, and we'll leave your stairs clean and tidy.
- Smart, careful design can surprise you in a variety of ways. For example, do you have narrow stairs? Are you short on space? Then no problem: slimline stairlift rails and fold-away chairs can help make the best use of available space, and still leave enough room for others to use the staircase.
- To help ensure even better safety for stair lift users, and to minimise mess, we'll install your stairlift rails to your staircase, not the wall.
- Installation of your Siena is quick and easy.
Stannah Stairlift Showing The Ingenious Retractable Rail Option
Around the World, Stannah Have Already Supplied Over 500,000 Stairlifts
Stannah Is A British, Family-Run Company For Five Generations
We know that trust and reputation is earned, not bought. That's why Stannah is a company you can trust. The current managing directors are the great, great, grandchildren of Joseph Stannah, who started the company in the 1860s. His engineering principles and strong family values run as true today as they always have.
Over 140 years later, Stannah have manufactured more than 500,000 stairlifts and installed mobility products in over 40 countries. The half-million milestone was commemorated with a visit from HRH The Prince of Wales – a proud day for all those who work at Stannah.
Moreover, Stannah Stairlifts Limited has been accredited to ISO 9001:2008 since 2009.
Introducing The Stannah Siena / 600 Stairlift
The new Siena stairlift has an elegant mix of fresh, simple contours, contemporary styling, and the best in intelligent stairlift engineering. Your Siena comes in five classic colour options providing a smart, practical addition to your home.
You can opt for a slimline rail to make the best use of space. To neatly fold away your chair, just fold the arms, then the seat - the linked footrest then also folds away too, allowing you, or your family, or your guests, to use the stairs without the chair obstructing anyone's path.
- Standard arm width - 496mm (19.5").
- Narrow arm width - 425mm (16.7").
Siena Stairlift Key Features And Benefits
When not in use, your Siena stairlift can be folded away by folding the seat and arms. The footrest will automatically fold with the seat. There’s no awkward bending down, which is particularly useful when at the top of the stairs.
Using the levers enables you to swivel the seat easily, making it simpler to get off the chair. Alternatively, you can choose to have a powered swivel seat, which turns the chair to face the landing automatically.
In the event that something obstructs the stairlift, sensors on the edge of the carriage and footrest will automatically bring the stairlift to a safe stop.
Choose a seatbelt to suit your style and buckle up for added security (retractable seatbelt is an optional extra).
Effortlessly ride the Siena using our simple, intuitive controls that have been designed for those with less dexterity.
They work with the lightest of touches, and can be operated using your hand, arm or wrist. Also, check out the new rudder control as shown in the picture on the right side of this page.
Ideal for when you need to summon your stairlift from another floor, or perhaps send it up or down to someone else who wants to use it.
Retractable Rail Option
For your new Stannah Siena / Stannah 600 stairlift, you can also include a retractable rail. The videos listed above show how this smart feature works.
Using your Siena Stairlift Is Easy
The simple-to-use Siena stairlift has been designed to make your life easier and helps you to rediscover your independence. The following step-by-step guide demonstrates some key features of the Siena stairlift.
- The wall-mounted controls at the top and bottom of the stairs make it easy to call the stairlift whether you are upstairs or down.
- Simply unfold the seat and the arms. The seat-to-footrest link will automatically lower the footrest down too.
- Once unfolded, make yourself comfortable in the seat. Fasten your seatbelt for extra security.
- Gently apply pressure to the control in the direction you wish to travel and your Siena will glide smoothly up or down the stairs.
- When at the top of the stairs, the footrest will stop level with your landing. You can then swivel the chair to face the landing to alight safely.
- For added safety, the Siena can remain in the swivelled position to form a barrier at the top of the stairs.
- When not in use, your Siena folds neatly against the wall, giving you and others plenty of space.
How You Can Tailor Your Siena Just For You
The Standard Package
- Straight silver rail.
- Manual swivel seat.
- Light-touch control.
- Seat-to-footrest link.
In addition to the standard package, you can choose from a range of other optional extras that will ensure your Siena is just right for you. Our sales consultant will guide you through the various options available to you.
Upholstery Colours And Optional Extras
Vinyl Upholstery Colour Options
Straight Rail Colour Choices
Chair Swivel Options
- Two-way powered.
- Manual swivel seat.
Stairlift Control Buttons
- Light-touch action.
- For left hand control, or …
- Right hand control.
Seatbelt Features, Benefits, and Options:
- Powered seatbelt.
- Retractable seatbelt.
- Diagonal lap harness.
- Five-point harness (for even extra safety).
- Powered footrest button.
- Seat-to-footrest link (close the seat can automatically close the footrest at the same time).
Chair Sizes, Weights, Dimensions
- Minimum width of unfolded stairlift: 659 mm / 25.9" inches.
- Minimum width of folded stairlift: 344mm / 13.5" inches.
- Maximum weight range: 160kg (approximately 25 stone).
- Standard seat width: 496mm / 19.5" inches.
- Narrow seat width: 425mm / 16.7" inches.
Brochure for Stannah Siena Stairlift for Straight Stairs
- Download Stannah Siena straight stairlifts brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Stannah Siena stairlift for straight stairs, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.