The Wessex Liberty 3 series of lifts offers some remarkable products to provide outstanding public access and home elevator solutions.
A good and fair outline summary description for the Liberty 3 design approach could include words like robust, simple, elegant, flexible, stylish, creative.
How: during the last 40 years, Wessex Lifts has built an impressive reputation, history, and story centred on elevator success.
What Helps Make Wessex Lifts Liberty L3 Enclosed Lifting Platforms An Outstanding Choice
- To create a range of remarkable professional designs involves much more than just perfecting how a lift appears from the outside. What happens inside, what your lift can do for you, and how it does it, are all just as important.
- All Wessex Lifts are backed by 4 decades of an impressive mix of design experience, engineering, innovation, and constant research.
- Lift controls are made even easier to use with large raised and tactile buttons.
- Liberty 3 designs use a direct acting hydraulic cylinder to provide smooth, quiet transport.
- For external outside installations, a sturdy aluminium extrusion frame is covered and protected from variable weather changes with a pearl grey powder coat finish.
Standard Options Available With the Wessex Lifts L3 Liberty Enclosed Platform Lift
Includes as required:
- Power operated doors.
- Fire doors.
- Shaft glazing.
- Special floor covering.
- Half-height gat at upper level.
- External specification.
Discover More About the Wessex Lifts Liberty L3 Series of Lifts
Brochure for Wessex Lifts L3 Liberty Enclosed Platform Lift
- Download the Wessex Lifts L3 Liberty Enclosed Platform Lift brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Wessex Lifts L3 Liberty Enclosed Platform Lift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.