The latest addition to the Handicare range, the stylish, decor-friendly, compact Handicare 1100 stairlift for straight stairs runs on an ultra slim transport rail that delivers a remarkably smooth journey movement for the chair.
The Handicare 1100 offers the narrowest line rail on the market. Its slim design allows the stairlift to be installed close to the wall, therefore helping to maximise the free walking space available on the staircase for other users.
Discover More About the Space-saving Slimline Handicare 1100 Stairlift
What's So Special About the Stairlift Transport Rail?
A slim stairlift also requires that the transport rail be fitted as close to the wall as possible. Conventional stairlift rails usually use greased toothed wheel mechanisms.
However, the Handicare 1100 doesn't use a toothed wheel mechanism. Instead, it uses a slim, yet strong grease-free rail that runs four drive rollers on a friction rail system.
As a result, the Handicare 1100 stairlift:
- Runs quietly.
- Glides more smoothly compared to a traditional stairlift, during stair lift chair transport.
- Is easier to maintain.
- Is simpler to keep clean. No grease or oil is needed for the rail, so less dust build-up. Is that almost like a self-cleaning stairlift?
- Uses the revolutionary, patented rail technology that also helps keep your staircase area clean.
More Feature and Benefits of the Handicare 1100 Stairlift
- The Handicare 1100 is safe, reliable, durable, with strong rail construction.
- Weight limit: is suitable for users up to maximum of 140kg (21.98 stone).
- Safety seatbelt: provides added reassurance.
- Light-touch toggle hand controls.
- While using the stairlft, travelling up and down the stairs, built-in sensors scan for obstacles in the path, and stop the stairlift if any are found.
- To add to the space-saving theme even further, the Handicare 1100 seat, footrest, and armrests can be folded back when not in use.
- When at the top stairs landing, to help you get on and off the stairlift chair easily and safely, the Handicare 1100 includes a seat swivelling feature as standard.
- In addition, a constant electrical charging feature ensures that the batteries stay charged, no matter where you park your stair lift chair.
- The Handicare 1100 stair lift is powered by Handicare's patented four wheel drive technology that uses four quiet, durable motors. Even if in the unlikely event one of the motors ever fails, the stairlift ride continues up or down the stairs.
- Comes with full certificates certified by the international stairlift safety standard EN 81-40.
Brochure for Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift
- Download the Handicare 1100 straight stairlift brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the [product name], or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.