The Splash! Mariner Lift from RMT provides access to watercraft. Using the proven technology developed for our Aquatic Lifts, the Splash! Mariner uses a universal sling assembly. This assembly eliminates transfers and provides a safe and effective way to get on board.
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery, which powers a mechanical actuator. This combination ensures that the Splash! works when you want it to work. Every time!
- Consistent and Reliable. No need for water pressure to run unit.
- Provides a 300lbs lifting capacity with standard Splash!, or 400lbs with the Splash! HD (Heavy Duty) version. It is truly the easiest way to get everyone into the water.
- Virtually maintenance free and made with corrosion-proof materials. Powder coated and tough! Offers a lifetime warranty on frame, and two years warranty on electronic components.
Only £6,550 * - Call 0800 085 4143. Delivery and demonstration £150.00.
* Price excludes VAT. New price from £7,860 inc. 20% VAT. Find out if you are eligible for VAT exemption.
Accessories Available for the Splash! Mariner Lift
Splash! All Weather Cover
Protect your investment with a full, all-weather cover. Custom fitted for the Splash! Semi-Portable Aquatic Lift. The cover is made from rugged blue nylon cordura.
The Splash! Caddie facilitates handling, transporting and storing a Splash! aquatic lift. Fabricated from rugged steel for strength and powder-coated for appearance, the Splash! Caddie helps to protect both your investment and your staff.
The Caddie simplifies both insertion and removal of the connector shaft into the insert in the pool deck and becomes a convenient storage rack for the lift when not in use.
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Splash! Mariner Semi Portable dockside lift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.