The new design concepts in the Stannah Sadler provide some important key benefits, including:
- Especially helpful to people with limited flexibility.
- Your Stannah Sadler careful design helps you maintain a more upright posture while still helping to ensure that the stairlift seat takes most of the weight support. So less stress on your legs can mean your legs have an easier time.
- Thoughtfully engineered slim design techniques mean that your Stannah Sadler offers a great solution for homes that have a narrow staircase.
Each Home is Unique. Discover How the Stannah Sadler Can Match Different Kinds of Home
Homes come in a wide variety of shapes, types, and sizes. Here's how we help match stairlifts to your home:
- We have different stairlifts and stair lift design to match different kinds of property.
- We can provide a great stair lift solution for different types of curves, corners, and landings.
- We can match to curved staircases of different sizes and layouts.
- Stairlift rails are fitted to the staircase, not your wall. That means minimal mess and fuss in your home.
- Your stairlift rails can usually be installed on either side of the staircase, on the inside or the outside edge.
- We will tailor-make, custom fit your particular stairlift rail to fit your staircase.
- In addition, slimline rails can ensure that maximum space is still available on your staircase.
- Foldaway arm rests and footrests also help maximise space on your stairs and also help you to keep the walking areas safer.
- We strive to make your stairlift installation quick and easy with minimal disruption for you and with a tidy finish.
Getting to Know The Stannah Sadler Stairlift: Some Key Features and Benefits
Having a great stairlift in your home can help bring such relief and give you back more independence and control in your life.
You can feel like you have more energy, you can smile more, and enjoy your days even better.
What's So Special About the Sadler Seat?
Your stairlift seat is surely the heart of a stairlift. So careful, considered design can make a big difference.
- The Sadler seat helps you keep a more upright posture as you travel up and down your stairs, while also minimising the weight your legs need to support.
- In addition, the clever assisted lift feature means getting on or off your stairlift is even easier.
Easy Use Controls
Another important benefit of the Stannah Sadler is ease of use:
- The simple to operate, easy-to-use controls, especially for those of us who may have limited dexterity.
- If we have various kinds of stiffness or pain in our hands, stairlift controls that work with just the lightest of touches with hand, arm, or wrist, can surely make a big difference to our days.
Stairlift Arms Are Linked To the Footrest
That means, when you're not using your stairlift, as you fold up the arms, the footrest automatically folds up too. So no need to bend down to move the footrest, an especially good feature to have when your stairlift is at the top your stairs.
Seatbelt Ease and Added Safety
Your Stannah Sadler stairlift seatbelt provides at least two important benefits:
- Easy-to-use to fasten and unfasten with one hand is especially helpful for anyone who suffers from arthritis, painful inflamation, stiffness of the joints, or other hand mobility challenges.
- Security and safety while travelling up and down stairs is crucial. So the Stannah Sadler stairlift won't operate with the arm controls until the seatbelt is fastened.
Additonal Protection While Travelling Up and Down Stairs
Sometimes, items may get left or dropped on stairs in the path of your stairlift. As you travel up and down stairs, the Stannah Sadler sensors are constantly checking and scanning the stairs path area. If an object obstructs the path, the sensors situated on the edge of the carriage and footrest ensure the stairlift is brought to a safe stop.
Handy Wall Controls
Several people may be using a stairlift. So what happens if you're downstairs but your stair lift chair is upstairs? Or, you could be upstairs but your Stannah Sadler chair is downstairs.
The answer is simple: use the Stannah Sadler wall controls to bring your stair lift chair to you - whether you're upstairs or downstairs. You can have a wall control at the bottom of the stairs and another at the top of your stairs.
What's Your Preferred Style, Colour, Finish?
Your Stannah Sadler stairlift is available in Woven Stone upholstery, and in a range of colours:
- Nut Brown.
- Jet Black.
- Window Grey.
- Ochre Brown.
To cover every requirement, we can set how your stairlift rails starts at the bottom of your stairs in four ways:
At the top of your stairs, your stairlft rail finish can also be set to "Overrun" position to better accommodate longer landings and to move your stairlift chair further away from the top of the stairs.
Minimum Staircase Width
Usually, the minimum staircase width needed to accommodate a Stannah Sadler is 650mm (depending on user). Contact Dolphin Stairlifts East Anglia for more helpful details and free advice.
Your Stannah Sadler weight limit is 135kg / 21 stone.
Brochure for Stannah 260 Sadler Curved Stairlift
- Download the Stannah 260 Sadler curved stairlifts brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Stannah 260 Sadler curved stair lift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.