The Wessex Lifts LR series of low rise lifting platforms provides a range of powerful and popular accessible mobility lifting and step lift solutions.
Introducing The Wessex Lifts Low Rise Mobility Lifting Platforms LR800, LR900, LR1100
Today's Wessex Lifts lifting platform designs benefit from over 30 years of professional innovation and experience. These qualities and traditions are embedded in every lift manufactured by Wessex.
The Wessex Lifts Low Rise Lifting LR range offer a near perfect solution to give easy access to homes, buildings and public premises where a change in level excludes folks who are less able to move around.
Key Features And Benefits Of The Wessex Lifts LR Series Lifting Platforms
Robust Finish Built To Last
Your Wessex Lifts LR series lifting platform is hardwearing, reliable, and includes a 5-year anti-corrosion warranty.
Simplified Installation, Easy To Use Controls
Required building work is minimal. Your Wessex Lifts LR lifting platform installs easily, and is a joy to use with simply rocker switch controls.
Attractive Look And Feel, Yet Durable In Use
Your LR800, LR900, or LR1100 Lifting Platform includes a pleasing Bleu Sable durable powder coating that helps ensure remarkable outside durability and retention of colour.
LR Lifting Platform Step Lift Flexibility
The Wessex Lifts LR lifting platforms are especially cost effective, adaptable, flexible. If we add a smart bridging device, your Wessex Lifts lifting platform can be converted to a step lift, allowing easy access for wheelchair users up to 4 steps (1 metre) high, providing a dual usage in a single lifting solution.
Lifting Platform Installation, User Instructions, And After Sales Care
Your Wessex Lifts LR lifting platform is installed by Wessex-trained engineers, includes a fully informative user guide manual, training and instruction in using your lift, and maintenance advice. Also available is a range of maintenance contracts designed to meet individual requirements.
Wessex Lifts LR Series Lifting Platform Features And Benefits At A Glance
- 2-way rocker post mounted call station.
- Lifting platform can be installed inside a building, or externally for use outside.
- Automatic powered folding ramp.
- A 5-year anti-corrosion warranty.
- Colour: Bleu Sable.
- Includes a purposely designed shallow ramp to allow easy access.
- Non-slip floor.
- Easy to use internal operator controls: a welcome boost for those who prefer greater independence.
- Manual lowering is also possible, ideal in the event of a power failure.
- Concertina blind fitted to underside of platform, helps keep the lift mechanics clean and uninterrupted.
- Safe working load of up to 300kg (47 stone).
- Maximum step height: 1000mm.
Important Platform Dimensions (Usable Area)
- LR800: 1450 x 800mm.
- LR900: 1450 x 900mm.
- LR1100: 1450 x 1100mm.
- LR800: 1885 x 1004mm.
- LR900: 1885 x 1104mm.
- LR1100: 1885 x 1304mm
Wessex Lifts LR Lifting Platform Design Options
- A key switch to isolate the lift when not in use.
- Interlocked gate at the upper level.
- Travelling safety barrier.
- Bridging units.
- Power operated gates.
- Special colour and floor finishes.
- Side infill panels: can be made of glass or perspex.
- High specification controls.
- Voice *annunciator and platform level indication.
*Annuciator definition: a bell, light, or other electronic alerting device to provide information or feedback on the state or condition of something, by indicating which of several electrical circuits have been activated.
A Closer Look: the Wessex Lifts Vertical Lift Platform LR800 and LR900 Image Gallery
Brochure for the Wessex Lifts LR800, LR900, LR1100 Low Rise Lifting Platforms
- Download the Wessex Lifts LR800, LR900, LR1100 Low Rise Lifting Platforms brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on choosing the most suitable Wessex low rise lifting platform to match your specific needs, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call freephone 0800 085 4143.